Silver Level Plans

Silver Plan

On average, throughout the year Today’s Options® of New York will pay 70% of the cost of your covered benefits, and you will pay the remaining 30%.

 

If you’re eligible for cost sharing reductions (CSR), you’ll want to choose our Silver level plan. With Silver level plans, your level of cost sharing1 might be reduced depending on your income level. All of our Silver level plans include prescription drug coverage as well as coverage for inpatient hospital stays, inpatient and outpatient surgery, Emergency Room visits and more.

View the Silver Level Plan Schedule of Benefits and Plan Contract

 

Silver Breakdown
 


1 After plan deductible is met